Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Available Downloads locking up iTunes ...

After upgrading to iTunes 9, it immediately starts trying to download a bunch of SD versions of HD content I have purchased at the store. Problem is, when it goes to download the first one, it will not start and the "hours remaining" just starts climbing. It is currently at 11000 hours remaining. It will not let me pause or delete the item and iTunes will not even close. I have to manually end the program and then it will not restart until I restart the computer. I don't even want the SD content. Is there a way to "clear out" the downloads outside of the iTunes program. I have purchased items that do need to download but I can't get to them because it gets hung on the old stuff.

Orignal From: Available Downloads locking up iTunes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment