Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Overdue for Fix! Backspace Key as ...

I can't believe I'm even saying this. I just bought my first iPod, figuring all the major kinks must be out by now.. Clearly, since the backspace key is utilized primarily (99% of the time) as a navigatory key by Windows users, it should be disabled in iTunes as a deletion key. I don't much care if that's how they do it on the Mac, I don't use a Mac, and it's a significant enough situation that an accommodation in the software can be made. I'm stunned, really. I searched posts, back a whole year, and all I see when I search on "backspace" are people talking about how they used it as a navigation key and accidentally lost their music, and "now what."

Now what? Fix it, is what! This is hardly cosmetic, this is an entirely functional change that's needed for the Windows version. Clearly.

Orignal From: Overdue for Fix! Backspace Key as ...

No comments:

Post a Comment