Saturday, September 19, 2009

Acura TSX 2007 - Bluetooth doesn't work ...

I have an Acura TSX 2007. I can't initiate a call from my iPhone 3GS and have it connect via car's bluetooth, even though the iPhone and the car are paired. The call would connect but I can't hear the person on the other end, not through my car's speakers or through the iPhone - unless I give up and switch to "connect via iPhone" and talk on the phone instead.

Strangely, I can effortlessly listen to voice mail using visual voice mail through my car's bluetooth.

The only way I can initiate the call from the car is by tell the car a number to dial, but it's very inconvenient.

Does anyone know how I can initiate a call from the phone and connect it via Acura's bluetooth?

Orignal From: Acura TSX 2007 - Bluetooth doesn't work ...

No comments:

Post a Comment