Saturday, September 19, 2009

No Delay in Audio on One Particular ...

Last time I posted about how I am finding about a one second delay of the audio relative to the video using the iPhone 3Gs and Motorola S9 headset. The consensus was that there was an unavoidable delay inherent in the A2DP system, some buffereing going on, and that this system was not good for watching movies. I thought that sounded reasonable UNTIL I watched a particular piano concert on my iPhone using my S9. The audio was synced perfectly to the video...no delay whatsoever. For all the other videos stored on my iPhone, the audio and video are synced fine using the iPhone speaker, but there is a one second delay using my S9. For this one video, no delay. What is going on here? Any ideas?

Orignal From: No Delay in Audio on One Particular ...

No comments:

Post a Comment