Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bluetooth Headset too quiet when calling ...

I am using the Bluetooth headset "Plantronics Pulsar 590A" with iPhone 3GS (Firmware 3.0.1). This headset supports headset profile for calling as well as A2DP stereo profile for music listening (see here: http://www.plantronics.com/europe_union/en_GB/products/mobile/bluetooth-headsets/pulsar590a)

When calling other people I can hear them loud and clear, but the people I'm calling always complain that they can't hear me loud enough. It's so quiet that I'm not able to use my headset anymore.

On my old iPhone (1st Gen) there was no problem at all when using the same headset for calling (The stereo music listening was not working on the first iPhone, of course. But I am talking about the headset profile for calling here).

Is Apple aware of this problem? Please fix this annoying bug!

Thanks,

Michael

Orignal From: Bluetooth Headset too quiet when calling ...

No comments:

Post a Comment