Monday, July 26, 2010

Argggg - "Quick Look"

I just found out that they've changed the gallery pop-up to the "quick look" view. Seems to be on all categories. (Or did I somehow get into some beta carp?) So then you click on the photo, wait till it decides to open, and they show you a dinky little photo you can barely see so you end up having to open the auction page anyway. Why in the devil can't they just leave stuff alone!!?? If they're not making changes to destroy sellers, they're make it harder and more irritating for buyers to buy.|||And it gets even better ,within the quick look box, is a link See more like this, which takes you to another page full of other seller's items similar or just like what you were looking at.|||So then you click on the photo, wait till it decides to open, and they show you a dinky little photo you can barely see so you end up having to open the auction page anyway. When I click on the photo the entire auction pops up. The Quick Look is so that you can see the seller's details, not just the photo. I'm just glad the gallery pop-up is gone. Now I don't have to avoid that side of the screen when I'm browsing. within the quick look box, is a link See more like this, which takes you to another page full of other seller's items similar or just like what you were looking at. What did you think it was going to show you?||||||I have notified ebay that today all I see is QUICK LOOK in ALL Categories, it is only suppose to be in clothing and womens accessories, not every category, if you have it in every category, contact technical support, and let them know|||Hi, I posted a note in the seller's area about the link ot other similar items from different sellers. Once they leave one site, the odds of coming back are a lot less. I liked when I used to be able to link 4 items of MY own of MY choice to the page. I suppose that other sellers MAY be sent to my site via a similar link, but still, sales have been so slow and they are not helping with this and I would think that most sellers want to just go back to their list of items (as I do when buying, found the links are not always that close to what I am looking for).

No comments:

Post a Comment