Monday, July 26, 2010

EBAY..Stop Changing Stuff!!! Make buying easier NOT harder !!!

Prior Posting: As a buyer, when I scroll thru the list of items ..and I click on one, then go back to list...it is not taking me back to that item I just looked but goes to top of the list. I don't have time to then scroll AGAIN thru the list to see where I left off shopping...Hope this makes sense...[ex: Search--antique watch....Results--3,000....I scroll down to an item listed 20th....look at it...go back...takes me to the top of the list It used to back to that item so I could progress down the list.] I hate change!!! Is it just me? What's up? Response: Right click on "Open new Tab"... Guess what??it worked yesterday...not today!! What is wrong with you people???? Don't you know most people hate change for no reason....|||Had the same problem but got it resolved. After you click on the item you want to see and are ready to go back to the list you can't use the back button any more. In the upper left hand corner under the word Ebay (I think the word "category" is directly under the word Ebay, so next down) you will see "Back to Search Results" which will take you back to the correct spot on the list. Hope this helps.|||When you open a link in a new tab, and you are done looking at it, just close that tab. The previous tab you had open (search results) will remain unchanged. BTW, we're not eBay.friends Director,|||Thank YOU so much!! I was getting SOOO frustrated...(could you tell?) I just quit searching. Again, thanks for solving this for me.|||Thanks, I know your'e "not ebay"..but I wanted to voice my frustration somehow and I knew this board would help me...hopefully too, someone (ebay) maybe will see my comments and stop changing stuff for the heck of it ...dream on right?|||Some very helpful additional information that I just received about the "back button" not working. If you have internet explorer 8 you must have the "compatibility view" turned on in order for the "go back button" to work in the "new Ebay". You will find this under Tools. Now my go back button works in all lists.|||I use Firefox...haven't used IE in ages. When I use the back button to return to search results after looking at an item, it takes me right back to where I was in the seach results, just fine, as it always has. ;^)|||here they are listening to some concerns here although it really has to do with clothing maybe they will hear you? Link"This must be Thursday, said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer, I never could get the hang of Thursdays."|||That "bouncing back to the top of the page" back-button issue was really hot about a year or so ago. Happened to EVERYONE! I view ebay in IE, FF and GC daily, and I did have it happen to me once or twice the other day. I think it's just a glitch that rears it's head occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment