Monday, July 26, 2010

Can I SKIP the "ebay Daily Deal"??? AND Why are cookies no longer working?

I've been an ebay buyer for 12 years. I don't mind the occasional ebay advertisement. I actually enjoyed reading one every now and then in hopes of an ebay coupon (anyone remember those???) But as of lately, I get them EVERY SINGLE TIME I log on, and it's getting old. Really old. Also I have noticed that I am (same as of recently) having to SIGN IN over and over, all day long. I used to log into my account every couple of days, or daily at best. YES, I am checking the "keep me logged in for the day" box, but its not working. Then if I check my email and there's an email from a seller about an ebay idea, I have to sign in AGAIN to go from the email to the auction. Is this on MY end, or is this more ebay frustration changes?|||might be on your end. i sign on with no problems and see no ads at log on . it might be you settings in your "my eBay. might be time to check them again

No comments:

Post a Comment