Monday, July 26, 2010

How do I request an item I want to BUY

How do I request an item I want to BUY? Then when someone lists the item I am informed of the auction. ----|||Use this Link|||Use the link above to tell people what you want. If you want a notification of when such an item is listed, search for it and save the search. You can then set it up for email notification.|||For example, search as you normally would for a "Dr. Who wallet". Next to the Search Results, even if there are none, it says "Save this Search". Then you have the option of being e-mailed when ever someone lists a Dr. Who Wallet! You may want to save more than one search if the keywords may vary.|||Thanks for all the replies, got the notification feature working. -------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment