Monday, July 26, 2010

I-POD TOUCH SELLERS and BUYERS

I just don't understand why buyers would purchase ipods for the price that amazon sell them new + you could return items for 100% refund if the item isn't working. It doesn't make sense to me.|||"I just don't understand why buyers would purchase ipods for the price that amazon sell them new + you could return items for 100% refund if the item isn't working. It doesn't make sense to me." If an Ebay buyer uses one of the Ebay approved methods of payment, they too can return an item for 100% refund, if the item is not working by filing with Ebay/Paypal. Read the Ebay and Paypal Buyer Protection policies. This applies to both new and "used" items.|||Thanks, so much. I didn't read everything, because of this I am willing to take a chance. Wish me luck!!!!|||You also get ebay bucks and potentially bing cash back.|||I would never buy an iPod on eBay or anything else commonly counterfeit. No way. Not even with my credit card and PayPal Buyer Protection. I'd still be out return shipping when I get the counterfeit piece of junk.|||#4 Still Mr. Negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment