Wednesday, October 14, 2009

iPhone 3G OS 3.0 will not pair with new ...

Hey folks,

Just picked up a new Q-Three bluetooth headset as my puppy chewed my existing headset to pieces. At any rate, when I attempt to pair it up with my iPhone 3G running OS 3.0, the phone sees the headset, correctly identifies it and then asks me to enter the PIN. I enter the "0000" PIN as instructed in the documentation that came with the headset and the iPhone tells me "Incorrect PIN" every time I try to pair them. Funny thing is that my MacBook Pro sees the headset and pairs with it flawlessly. It doesn't even ask for the PIN to be entered. I'm using the headset right now to listen to music! Any thoughts as to why I get this "Incorrect PIN" message? Is there a way to have the iPhone bypass the PIN? Am I SOL?

Thanks much...

Orignal From: iPhone 3G OS 3.0 will not pair with new ...

No comments:

Post a Comment