Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Itunes hoses up computer ...

My problems actually began about 6-8 months ago. I use Itunes to play my music on my computer and the program began playing the same song twice-AT THE SAME TIME. It would play about 5 seconds of the same song usually with a ?-1 second delay then quit and the remainder of the song would be just fine. Just that initial 4 or 5 seconds at the beginning with the same song playing twice was my only issues. I tried several different things and could not rectify the problem. So, I uninstalled Itunes and downloaded a new version from this Apple website and now when Itunes opens up, it COMPLETLY locks up my computer to the point I have to use the power button to get it to shut down. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Itunes several times and still get the same thing. Can anyone help me please?

Orignal From: Itunes hoses up computer ...

No comments:

Post a Comment