Monday, October 26, 2009

iTunes skipping and jumping in my music ...

This is something I am getting very very frustrated about, not on one computer but two!

iTunes 8, fine.
iTunes 9, I have been suffering audio skipping and jumping problems while playing back my music, and it really gets irritating when you're trying to listen.

The computer is not to blame, WinAMP works fine. The music is fine, no skipping on my ipod touch 1G.

Is this a known problem, and is this going to get fixed any time soon? I have to use iTunes for my iPod, and it's a great music library and player, but I am really being let down here.

Running iTunes 9.01 on both Dell Inspiron 531 (AMD x2 2.6Ghz/2GB RAM) and Acer Aspire 5315 (IntelC2D 1.6Ghz/2GB RAM).

Also is this an issue on the intel mac version? I'm considering a macbook, but if itunes won't work properly, I may as well forget it, as I will be dealing with music.

Orignal From: iTunes skipping and jumping in my music ...

No comments:

Post a Comment