Monday, October 26, 2009

What a Mess New iTunes 9 is! ...

I just installed iTunes 9.0.1 this afternoon ... and from the minute I launched it
I was not impressed. For one thing it runs far slower than the previous and latest
iTunes 8 I had installed.

Most of all, everytime I do an artist search, say The Rolling Stones, when the first window
comes up displaying some of their more popular songs, I then try to have it display all
the iTune Stones songs ... and iTunes 9 ALWAYS goes into a spinning ball mode.
At that point, I just have to force quit iTunes 9.

I just purchased (not arrived yet), one of the new 16 GB iPod nano's and installed this
iTunes 9.1 so I would be able to use the new iPod.

Already, I'm thinking of returning the new 5th generation iPod (or selling it new on eBay), and
going back to the latest iTunes 8, and picking up a 4th generation iPod nano off eBay or elsewhere.

It just seems like Apple really screwed up the user experience with iTunes 9, especially with
all the complaints I am reading about it lately.

I just hope this isn't the point where Apple isn't capable of producing a good product anymore,
and is only rushing out these inferior products long before they should. Apple should stop
appeasing it's product launches to the investors and Wall Street, and start paying attention to
it's customer base more.

For the first time in many, many years, I am truly disappointed in Apple's rush to get out
another iTunes before many of the critical bugs where worked out. Let's hope they get out
some iTunes 9 updates very soon.

Me ... I looking into going back to iTunes 8 until things are worked out better in iTunes 9!
iTunes 9 ... what a FLOP!!!!!

Orignal From: What a Mess New iTunes 9 is! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment