Monday, October 26, 2009

One extra song ...

I have probably posted a fix to this issue to help others, but it isn't working for me.

I have all of my .mp3 files in one folder named "Music" that is a stand alone file, not in any iTunes folder. In fact, it is in a different hard drive. When I search that drive for .mp3 files, it says I have 10966 files with .mp3 extensions. For some reason, I have 10967 songs in my iTunes library. I added the "Kind" column to my iTunes and ordered them by file type. All of them are MPEG Audio File format.

I suspected that I had a song with the "!" so I went through the entire library page by page and watched for it. Saw nothing. Tried a sync, thinking it would give me the "Song cannot be found" alert. Nothing.

How can I find what this extra track is?

Orignal From: One extra song ...

No comments:

Post a Comment