Monday, October 26, 2009

itunes freezes with airport ...

I am having major problems with itunes since i installed my airport express. Itunes will always freeze when I pause a song for more than 10 seconds or when I select the airport speakers. This only happens when I have the airport settings turned on.

It happens on both my laptop and desktop running Vista and I have tried the following with no result. Re-install itunes, turn off wireless, turn off everything in itunes, uninstall virus scanner, turn off firewall and using a different airport. Note if have tried connecting the airport by cable and wireless.

Windows, itunes and airports are all up to date. Has anyone had a similar problem or any ideas for a solution?

Orignal From: itunes freezes with airport ...

No comments:

Post a Comment