Monday, October 26, 2009

Keep getting error re: access privileges ...

I'm periodically getting an error message in iTunes 9.0.1.8 for Windows (Windows 7 64bit):

"The iTunes Library file cannot be saved. You do not have enough access privileges for this operation."

As far as I can tell looking at the security settings for the folder where the iTunes library is saved, I DO have full access privileges. In fact, the last modified date for the iTunes Library.itl and iTunes Music Library.xml files is just a few minutes ago.

Also, I don't notice anything going wrong within iTunes, just these periodic, annoying errors. I could just check the "don't show this error again" box but I'd rather fix whatever is wrong.

Anyone have any clue what is going on here?

Thanks!

Orignal From: Keep getting error re: access privileges ...

No comments:

Post a Comment