Monday, October 26, 2009

iTunes error 13/14/1604, Can not ...

Hello,

My iPod Touch crashed when using a app, so I did a hard reset.
After that it displayed the "Connect to iTunes thing"

The problems started that

So I connected it to iTunes, and it said that it couldn't make a connection because of my password.
There was no way to enter the password though, because of the connect to itunes picture.

I've put my iPod in DFU mode, and then tried to restore.

It gave a unknown error (14)

I asked on some forums and they gave me some tips, I tried them, got a 1604 error, tried to restore again, got a 13 error.

Now I keep getting an 14 error

I have no idea what to do now, I do not have any warrenty, since the water indicator is not the color it should be.
But that happened 4 months ago, and all the time it worked perfect

Can someone please help me out

Orignal From: iTunes error 13/14/1604, Can not ...

No comments:

Post a Comment