Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Procedure once inside the car... ...

OK, here's the problem. I get in the car and the BT radio sees my phone and connects to it, ready to accept calls over the car hi-fi.
I start up my Speed Camera software and I decide to listen to the radio while I'm driving.
The problem is that all sound is now directed to the radio and as I'm listening to the radio and not the A2DP input, I can't hear the speed camera warnings.

The solution at the moment is to go into iPod, actually PLAY a song and then select the speaker for the output, stop playing the track, close iPod, go back and restart the Speed Camera app, then everything is as I want it.
Shouldn't there be a better way to do this? Have I missed it?
Should the phone remember that I don't want to play sounds through the radio until I reselect it maybe?

Orignal From: Procedure once inside the car... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment